OPENING TIME E CHARGES
|Wednesday – Friday||10:00 – 18:00|
|Saturday – Sunday||10:00 – 19:00|
- The visit to current exhibitions can freely take place, during the opening hours of the ticket office.
- In the museum you have to wear a mask.
- To access you must show your green pass.
Reservations and Ticket office
011.837.688 (int. 3)
Ticket office closes half an hour before closing time.
- It is allowed to take photographs without flash and without a tripod exclusively for amateur purposes. For professional photos and videos, or for commercial purposes, contact the museum in advance.
- The backpacks and bags must be deposited in the appropriate lockers before the visit to safeguard the furnishings and the exhibited works.
- Animals cannot access museum. Exception: accompanying dogs for disabled persons and animals used for pet therapy (in this case, upon presentation of a medical certificate).
- The museum itinerary is entirely viable with a wheelchair.
- Full price € 12,00 (Exhibition included)
- Reduced € 10,00
- Free admission:
- Children until 12 years old
- Owners of Abbonamento Musei Piemonte and Torino + Piemonte Card
- Owners of ICOM
- Visitors with disabilities + 1 accompanying person
- Tourist guides
- Journalists with pass
Reduced price admissions
- Students under 26 years old
Reduced price admissions with the following conventions:
- AIACE di Torino
- Biblioteca Civica “Giovanni Arpino”
- City SightSeeing Torino
- CNA Torino
- Circolo dei Lettori
- FABI Plus
- FAI (Fondo Ambiente Italiano)
- GTT – Gruppo Torinese Trasporti
- TCI (Touring Club Italiano)
Reduced price admissions for:
- Groups: contact Groups office. TEL: +39 011.837.688 (int. 5)
- Schools: contact Servizi Educativi TEL: +39 011.837.688 (int. 4)