|Tuesday – Friday||10:00 – 13:0014:00 – 18:00|
|Saturday – Sunday||10:00 – 13:0014:00 – 19:00|
- The permanent collections of the museum can only be accessed by guided tour, starting at hours: 15 am; 11 am; 12 am; 2.15 pm; 3 pm; 4 pm; 5 pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays also at 6 pm.
- The visit to current exhibitions can freely take place, during the opening hours of the ticket office.
- The hours of guided tours of the exhibition are as follows: Tuesday to Friday 11 pm to 5 pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays at 11 am and 5.30 pm.
Reservations and Ticket office
011.837.688 (int. 3)
Ticket office closes half an hour before closing time.
- It is allowed to take photographs without flash and without a tripod exclusively for amateur purposes. For professional photos and videos, or for commercial purposes, contact the museum in advance.
- The backpacks and bags must be deposited in the appropriate lockers before the visit to safeguard the furnishings and the exhibited works.
- Animals cannot access museum. Exception: accompanying dogs for disabled persons and animals used for pet therapy (in this case, upon presentation of a medical certificate).
- The museum itinerary is entirely viable with a wheelchair.
With guided tour included
With guided tour included + Free visit of the Exhibition
With free guided tour
Reduced price admissions
- Students under 26 years old