OPENING TIME E CHARGES
|Tue, Wed, Fri||10 am – 6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 9 pm|
|Saturday, Sunday||10 am – 7 pm|
TICKET OFFICE AND BOOKING:
+39 011 837688 (ext. 3)
The ticket office closes half an hour before closing time.
- In line with recent government guidance, from April 1st 2022 the Geen Pass is no longer required to enter the Museum.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors age 6 and older.
- Backpacks and bags must be left in the lockers on the second floor before the visit.
- Pets are not allowed with the exception of guide dogs and animals used for pet therapy (in this case it is necessary to present a medical certificate).
- The Museum itinerary is entirely accessible by wheelchair.
Reduced price admissions
- young people until 26 years old
- people over 65 years old
- teachers (€ 6,00)
It is allowed to take pictures without flash and without a tripod exclusively for amateur purposes.
For professional photos and videos or for commercial purposes, please contact the Museum in advance.