|Wednesday – Friday||10:00 – 18:00|
|Saturday – Sunday||10:00 – 19:00|
- The visit to current exhibitions can freely take place, during the opening hours of the ticket office.
- In the museum you have to wear a mask.
Reservations and Ticket office
011.837.688 (int. 3)
Ticket office closes half an hour before closing time.
- It is allowed to take photographs without flash and without a tripod exclusively for amateur purposes. For professional photos and videos, or for commercial purposes, contact the museum in advance.
- The backpacks and bags must be deposited in the appropriate lockers before the visit to safeguard the furnishings and the exhibited works.
- Animals cannot access museum. Exception: accompanying dogs for disabled persons and animals used for pet therapy (in this case, upon presentation of a medical certificate).
- The museum itinerary is entirely viable with a wheelchair.
(Decorative Arts Museum and Exhibition)
Reduced price admissions
- Students under 26 years old